LWE (Lucid Works Enterprise) with CMS Integration
It is a Open Source CMS site with integration with LWE (Lucid Works Enterprise). It has total of 8 pages. On which the home page panels expand collapse.
LWE integration is fairly straightforward - Open Source CMS comes pre-built with Lucene - which is what LWE is built on top off.
There are 5 unique templates. Homepage, Article listing page (page which loads up on click of more link in featured Articles/ journals/ news block, only content changes), Article detail page, Search results page, Content pages (footer links)
Goals and Objectives
• To showcase the capabilities of Lucid Works Enterprise (LWE)
• The capabilities include
o Powerful search
o Simplified Administration
o Advanced user experience
• Demo website
o Demo Website created on Open Source CMS (CMS)
o User Interface templates defined in Open Source CMS
• Data Source indentified and fed into LWE for crawling and indexing
• Data filtered as per the profile of the user who is logged in.
• The Data is sourced from LWE and displayed on to the CMS
• A strong search feature powered by LWE
o Sort by functionality
o Auto Complete
o Spell Check
o Find similar results
• Advance search with facet filters. These facets are customizable. And it uses nested query and do deep search for the keywords and shows in the result page.
Type of users
• Guest User - default
• Registered User – Non - Premium
• Enterprise User - Premium